Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CAS - Take Two

Thanks to all of you who left comments during the Unity Blog Hop!! I am still actually hopping!! But I intend to hop until I get to the end! LOL

Onto my next creative endeavor....Jenn Buck is now doing a weekly sketch challenge...CAS...here's the link - and here's my take on her sketch!

The picture is of my lovely daughter - if you visit often, you'll see her a lot! She's a varsity cheerleader and just to brag a bit - they took second at both States & Nationals this year!!


I am a BIG fan of simple for scrapbooking so I hope to be able to do this challenge every week. And if you've never been to Jenn's blog (shame on you) be ready to be inspired!!

As always - thanks for visiting!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to go visit that blog because I LOVE to scrapbook! Thanks...love your page.

Jennifer Buck said...

(I'm still hopping as well! ;))

I LOVE this layout! The colors are perfection and the picture is beautiful! Congrats to your daughter! How awesome is that! :) Thanks so much for playing! I LOVE your page! Hugs & :)