Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CAS Challenge!


I love a challenge! Especially those that challenge you to be simple! Simple is not always easy...


Jenn Buck is one of my favorites for simple - her term EPLS (easy peazy lemon squeezy). You'll have to ask her where it came from! LOL I love her blog and am inspired EVERY TIME I go there -- which is often!!! Anyway - she started a new challenge and as soon as I saw it I KNEW I had to participate. So here it is....click on her name and it'll take you to her blog so you can see the challenge yourself if you'd like!


The black and orange cardstock came out of an Apron Strings Designs kit. The stamp is Unity. The ribbon from the stash; flower and lettering (QK Chickadee alphabet) are both from CropStop.com.


As always thanks for visiting - and be sure to stop by on Saturday. I am participating in the HUGE HUGE HUGE Unity Blog hop!! And THAT - you don't want to miss!



2 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Vickilyn, you are the sweetest! You made my day! :) I'm so glad that you were able to play! You're layout is ADORABLE! I LOVE that picture! You will have to share the story behind it! Thank you so very much for playing! Hugs & :)

AJ said...

very cute Vickilyn!! love it, glad you played along! ;)