Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Challenge

This layout shows my friend Melissa - the genius template designer otherwise known as Cluster Queen Creations. Now - I don't normally scrap like this - not sure I can do it on my own but...she can and makes awesome templates because of it. So when I use her templates, I usually remove a couple (ok lots) of layers. So she challenged me to use the template without removing layers - hence the layout below.

Now, if you can read the journaling, I issued a challenge of my own. I asked this cluster queen to create a layout/template using 15 layers or less! I believe at this point I can safely say that she has declined. LOL

However, even with my decline challenge - the layout came out awesome!! You can find Melissa's templates HERE. Kit is a Collab by Captivated Visions & Jenn Barrette.


As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria