Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Digi Dares

I hadn't played around with the Digi Dares in a while, and now I have done two in like 7 days of one another! LOL

This is for this week's dare - #193...the dare flair:
  • Main photo in three sections - now, I might have cheated here, but I suppose it's open to interpretation. Although the main photo is obviously the background, I did take that photo and split it in three below. I am thinking I'm covered.
  • Use water, waves, droplets on the layout
  • At least three shades of blue
  • One word title!


This was for the previous dare - #192 - Famous Last Words

Dare Flair:
  • At least 5 phrases that have stuck with you
  • Credit who said it
  • Use Arrows
  • At least one letter or symbol from your favorite alpha

Credits go to:
  • HAPPY - Kit is Refreshed by Amy Stoffel; Border by Sahlin Studio, Alpha by CD Mukosky (excuse the spelling if it's wrong!); Template by Scrapping with Liz
  • WE SAID - Kit is Poseys & Pinwheels by Tracie Stroud & Decrow Designs
And that's all! Now I am waiting for the next dare....every so patiently....NOT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I adore your dare page! It was genius of you to cut that photo so it looks like three individual ones! sooo well done!!! Thank you for playing! -- Crystal