Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, February 9, 2009

Apron Strings Designs - February Kit





It is finally time for me to show you the Apron Strings Designs February kit! This is my first time desing for Apron Strings. I have subscribed to their kit for quite a while now and absolutely LOVE them. I personally subscribe to the Smaller than a Breadbox Kit, but for designing this month, I received the Bigger than a Breadbox Kit. I am going to show you some of what I have created today. I was going to do this in two sections, as the kit comes in two segments, but when I realized how much I had to show you, I am going to have to stretch it out a little bit more.

These first two layouts are done with the My Mind's Eye Laundry Line. You can see the kit HERE. Tomorrow, I will show you the some from the Pebbles Snow Fun half of the kit. I made four layouts (two shown here) - all of mine are 9x9. Apron Strings believes that after you have finished your scrapbooking, you should take you scraps and make cards ASAP. So, I worked on this principal and will also have cards to show you....and guess what?!?! This kit is sooooo LOADED, I still have more scraps leftover!!

All the papers and embellishments were in the kit. I used two different QuicKutz alphabets for the titles...."Penguin" is done with the brand new Yogurt Cookie Cutter Alphabet and "Sweet 16" is done in the new 4x8 Gazebo Alphabet - both of which are available at CropStop.com.

So stop over to Apron Strings Designs and pick up your kit and be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the more of my creations!!

As always, thanks for taking the time out of your day to stop by and see me!


3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Great job with the kit! Congrats on your first assignment. I need to get mine on my blog. For some reason, I was thinking we could not share the projects so glad I know now! Thanks!

Maria said...

great job!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great layouts! What a fun kit!!!