Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CropStop November Kit

Well - I am sorry to say it's been this long since I really blogged - it's been soooooo busy!


Anyway, I am back and hopefully will be able to go back to my normal routine of posting regularly. Here I am going to show you the new CropStop.com Crafty Kit - already available for you to purchase!! It's made up of Doodlebug Designs items (I just LOVE Doodlebug!!!)

This adorable tag (at least I think it's adorable) was made with one of the New QuicKutz releases. I can think of a bunch of uses for this die - tags, little signs, etc. The ribbons and papers and even the brad are all from the CropStop.com Crafty Kit.

The box is a standard oragami fold. The "Happy Holidays" is a rub on - also included in the kit. I actually made 8 cards to go into this box. You can see a couple of them here. They are made with a QK snowflake die - the actually die cut - and the NEGATIVE space - used with a scalloped square Marvy punch!

The words on these cards are all rub ons which are included in the kits!!

As always, thank you for visiting - I hope to see you back here again really soon!!!







No comments: