Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CropStop & All That Scraps - A Double!


Hey there!! If you haven't already been to the CropStop gallery you should go!! We have a challenge going on, and there will be one there weekly - it starts Friday and ends on Thursday! I just completed my first one, which was actually a layout challenge but I made this bag tag for my daughter's friend Amanda instead!!!
On top of that - over at the All That Scraps blog, their challenge is to make a school themed item and although it doesn't look school themed, these bag tags are great to put on your little one's backpacks for identification purposes for the backpack and the little one!! I love it - and she will too - who doesn't love monkeys!
As always, thanks for visiting!! And check out the CropStop store too - lots of GREAT items and ULTRA FAST CHEAP shipping too!!




  • Cardstock, letter stamps & ink - CTMH
  • Monkey Stamp - CC Designs
  • Ribbons - various
  • Letters
    • QuicKutz Calvin Font
    • CTMH Cardstock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Love the tag! I need to try and make some of these! Thanks for playing in the challenge! Your blog design rocks btw! I think I already said that but it really does! I need to talk to her about doing mine!!

Jeanette - said...

So cute! I love these, but have yet to make one. You did a great job with yours!

Kevin Renz said...

Too cute Vicki! And always a bonus when you can get two for one :)

Heather said...

very cute! love your new tweaks and stuff too. also don't know if you noticed but your Inspiring blogs section is missing the S from inspiring! just FYI
hugs