Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Altered Prima Packaging - Three Challenges Completed!


I love to combine challenges!! Thanks to all you guys that made it easy for me this week! (I know that was your intention!) I need to give the shout out to Lesa Rapp - I saw her Altered Prima Carton this week and decided to lift the idea. Althogh I just have tissue in mine, it would gift a gift card or just a little treat for someone!
Here's how it worked out for me in the end:
  • Verve - Verve asked us to get krafty and use that kraft paper!
  • All That Scraps - Color combo - Baja Breeze, Red Riding Hood and Kraft - I don't have much in the SU Colors, but I think I matched pretty close
  • CropStop.com - Make anything but a card or a scrapbook page and use at least one die cut of some sort - well, all the circles and scalloped circles were punched or Nestabilities so I am good with that one too!!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon!!






  • Verve Stamps - Phrase (from Beautiful You)
  • All That Scraps - CC Designs Stamps - (Froggie & Friends)
  • kraft paper - stash
  • Cranberry & Breeze cardstock from CTMH
  • Ribbon - stash
  • Nestability scalloped circle, Marvy Scalloped Circle, CTMH circle punches

10 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Oh my you are the challenge queen! Good for you - it can be hard to combine challenges like that. Great job too!juge

Gloria Stengel said...

You sneaky stinker! This is super cute! Good job!

Anonymous said...

vicki,
that is adorable...


Hey , I TAGGED YOU! check out my blog!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun project! Thanks for playing! :)

Victoria said...

The ATC arrived this afternoon thank you x

Sherry's Creations said...

Hi!! ... you have been tagged.. go to my BLOG for instructions!

Lesa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am glad you enjoyed my project. It was easy peasy but so much fun! Yours is way cute too! Thanks for the link so I could see it! Have a great day!

InkyAndScrappy said...

That turned out cute. Will have to try it sometime.

craft mad Jenny said...

this is great,
jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki, just thought I would stop in and say Hello! It has been a while, hope all is well! Cute project.
smiles, Deena