Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Color Throwdown


I will again apologize for the not so great photo. I am hoping to replace it - funny thing happened though - I somehow LOST the card! So as soon as I find it, I will get a new picture up!

Onto the details.... this week on the Color Throwdown blog, the colors are:

Of course, I don't have many of the "official" SU colors, but I did have Olive and Chocolate brown cardstock. The ink is actually CTMH Breeze! It's all good. I really like the how the card came out, but I really need to give the *Shout Out* to Ryann. She won my Birthday Blog Candy last week and upon looking at her blog, I found this lovely card and CASEd it!





  • Stamps - Unity Stamp Company
  • Cardstock & Ribbon - CTMH
  • Dew Drops (flower centers) from CropStop.com

4 comments:

Ryann said...

Awww you are so sweet! What a beautiful card. Works really well with those colors. I got your package yesterday - thank you so much!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card---I love the dew drops! Thanks so much for playing and come back & visit us again!
LeAnne

Kisa Peters said...

So cute! The colors are pretty stinkin close!

Ryann said...

PS - I tagged you over on my blog... :-)