Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, September 25, 2011

CT CALL!!!

Hi ladies -

I am going to be opening a store soon and they don't currently have a site CT, so I need a team! I have recently been participating in a few design contests - so you can see my kits here on my blog - just scroll down!

Take a peek and if you like - please send me
  • your name
  • a link to your best gallery
  • other teams you're on
  • a little about you
  • and why you'd like to be on my team.
  • I would also like you to attached your current favorite/best layout to your email.
  • I'm new and just starting out - so I need people who can "share" on FB, reply to ISO threads, etc to get my name out. I am also in need of a CT lead, so if you have experience - please say so.

You can send the email to me at scrap-a-doodle at hotmail dot com.

I can't wait to see your applications!

Please submit by October 1st.

No comments: