- Album - MOSD
- Paper - Autumn Leaves Abby Collections (mostly)
- Cardstock - Autumn Leaves & CTMH
- Stamps - Unity Stamp Co - Dream Tree, Tiny Trinity, Butterflies
- Stamps - CTMH - Sans Alphabet
- Stamps - Pink Cat Studios - Apple from Limitless Limbs
- Stamps - Just Rite Monogram Stamper - All Things Grow with Love
- Lace Apple Paper - KI Memories
- Stickles - Chrismas green & black
- Flowers - Petaloo - white, Heidi Swapp - red
- Dew Drops - purchased at CropStop.com
- Ribbons - various
- QuicKutz Alphabets - Tangerine, Moxie, Chemistry & Dragonfly
- Boss Kuts Alphabets - Morgan, Totally Tall & Licorice Stick
- Boss Kuts Apple Die
- QuicKutz vine 12" border die & Dots die
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
- Card base - DCWV
- Kraft paper - A.C. Moore
- Ribbon - All That Scraps
- Dew Drops - CropStop.com
- Patterned Paper - CTMH (Let's Get Together)
- Red Cardstock - Prism
- Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes Collection
- Die Cut Tree Trunk - QuicKutz
That one over there <-------- is "titled" Me & My Amandas...are they both mine? - of course! :) They would tell you that anyway!! And yes, we're covered in frosting. The picture was taken at Amanda's birthday part in August. The girls thought it was great fun! Of course, they didn't realize that I would get them as covered in it as they did me, but...oh well! :)
Scrappy stuff later.
Thanks for visiting!
Friday, September 26, 2008
First - the most important part - this is in celebration of World Alzheimer's Day - we want to thank the caregivers!
Here are all the details of the blog candy. It is a VERY large prize. Go check out Cammie's entire post, but in short version, make a card, mail it to a caretaker of a person affected with Alzheimer's and MAIL! If you don't know anybody personally, send the card to:
The Staff at the Artman Home, 250 N. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA 19002.
This is where the card you see above will be going. I have made two other cards to send, which I will post this weekend (they will be from my children and I don't happen to have the pictures on the comptuer I am working on) and the card above is a card I had made - I think it's the most favorite card I have ever made - the saying on it says "Scatter Joy". I feel these people can use the scattering of joy! They do wonderful work for people - and as Cammie says, it is often thankless!
So go make a card and enter the blog candy.
Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Vickilyn at 10:32 AM
Sunday, September 21, 2008
- Verve - Verve asked us to get krafty and use that kraft paper!
- All That Scraps - Color combo - Baja Breeze, Red Riding Hood and Kraft - I don't have much in the SU Colors, but I think I matched pretty close
- CropStop.com - Make anything but a card or a scrapbook page and use at least one die cut of some sort - well, all the circles and scalloped circles were punched or Nestabilities so I am good with that one too!!!
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon!!
- Verve Stamps - Phrase (from Beautiful You)
- All That Scraps - CC Designs Stamps - (Froggie & Friends)
- kraft paper - stash
- Cranberry & Breeze cardstock from CTMH
- Ribbon - stash
- Nestability scalloped circle, Marvy Scalloped Circle, CTMH circle punches
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Of course, I don't have many of the "official" SU colors, but I did have Olive and Chocolate brown cardstock. The ink is actually CTMH Breeze! It's all good. I really like the how the card came out, but I really need to give the *Shout Out* to Ryann. She won my Birthday Blog Candy last week and upon looking at her blog, I found this lovely card and CASEd it!
- Stamps - Unity Stamp Company
- Cardstock & Ribbon - CTMH
- Dew Drops (flower centers) from CropStop.com
- Stamp - Unity Stamp Company (So & So Loves)
- Ribon - CTMH brown organdy
- Ribbon - gold (a gift from down under)
- Brads - Doodlebug Sugarcoated from CropStop.com
- Apron Strings Designs September Smaller than a Breadbox Kit (still available!)
- Apron Strings Designs card kit (May or June)
- QK Bottle & Pacifier 4x4 die from CropStop.com
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:15
Timestamp: 2008-09-17 12:02:45 UTC
Ryann - send me your snail mail address and I will get your goodies out to you ASAP!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Second - the card - Libby's Little Addiction - Courtney's Closet. Little Courtney is wearing a cute pink and brown outfit with cupcakes on it!! I just grabbed the pink and brown and went with it! Got the little frill of ribbon on the edge and called it good! :) You should also note that there is a transparent portion above the ribbon. My thought process on this is to stamp a sentiment there - when I decide to go ahead and use the card!
- So for the card, there are polka dots on my paper, and I stamped the polkadots onto the cardstock using my Unity Stamps Distressed Dots background stamp.
- On the layout, not only are their polka dots on the large square patterned paper but there are polke dots on several of the stars as well!!
- CTMH Hollyhock Cardstock, flowers & chocolate ink
- Background stamp - Unity
- Patterned paper - stash
- Ribbon - Apron Strings Design Kit
- Brads - Doodlebug Sugarcoated
- Ink - Chocolate Roan Colorbox Chalk ink
- Stamp - CTMH
- All else - Apron Strings Designs kit
As always - thanks for visiting!
- Papers & ribbon - Apron Strings Designs
- Crown Stamp - Unity
- Rhinestones - Michael's
- Patterned paper - stash
- Card Base - DCWV
- Ribbon - CTMH Chocolate Organdy
- Markers - Stampin' Up
- Ink - CTMH Chocolate
Monday, September 15, 2008
I am a big fan of Tammy H. of Stamp Happy. I love her blog and visit it daily. So when Sharon, of No Time to Stamp, featured her and asked us to case her - I knew I had to participate! I have actually cased her twice above, the first is actually a double casing of Tammy based on the items here and here, as well as this week's challenge on the Color Throwdown blog!
The second item is a case of this piece and I LOVE IT! My daugher is a cheerleader this year and our cheerleaders are each assigned a football player to give treats to on the days of Home Games. When I saw the piece Tammy made for her daughter's volleyball secret sister, I knew it would be perfect for her to give her assigned football player a treat in! (P.S. - My daughter's school "mascont" are the Hurricanes - they generally go by 'Canes)
And don't forget my blog candy below - I just added the picture!! Thanks for visiting!
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Doodlebug patterned paper
- CTMH White Daisy organdy ribbon
- Cornish Heritage Farms Eagle & Freedom stamps
- CTMH Cardstock & Go Team! Stamps
- Gina K. shirt & numbers stamps
- Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue & Yoyo Yello markers
- Ribbon from stash
- Letters cut from QuicKutz Chemistry alphabet
Saturday, September 13, 2008
But, in honor of my birthday and my counter hitting 5,000 (woooo hoooo!!!) I am going to give away some blog candy!!
All you need to do is reply to this post, and tell me when YOUR birthday is! If you can't tell me your birthday, I am sorry, but you will not qualify for the candy!! You also need to provide me with a way to reach you.
- Unity Stamps - a single and a Lovin' from the Oven set
- Inspirables Canvas Labels
- Coral-red Ric Rac
- Fuschia/black Checkered ribbon
- Ka-Jinker Jems
Thanks for visiting and good luck!